Fran V. Sponsler, CRCM, CAMS Shareholder
Fran is the Director of Compliance Review Services and a Shareholder. She started working at the firm in February 2006.
Prior to joining the firm Fran had over 15 years of banking experience that ranged from running operational proof machines to underwriting and approving loan requests. Her vast knowledge of community banking lends to her ability to help clients approach regulatory compliance regulations with understandable and practical solutions.
Areas of Experience and Expertise:
Fran’s primary duties fall within the Federal Regulatory Laws and the guidelines set forth by the FFIEC for BSA and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance.
- Conduct reviews of bank records pursuant to the standards set forth in the federal bank regulations and laws and applicable publications unique to federal bank regulatory agencies and state laws or banking rules and regulations superseding federal requirements
- Review and test policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Conduct compliance related training, and prepare and present compliance issues
- Draft reports of comments and recommendations summarizing the findings resulting from the review of Bank records
- American Institute of Banking, Denver, CO
- Kirchman Compliance Program
- BAI Compliance Program
- Independent Community Bankers of America Compliance School
Professional Certifications & Affiliations
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager - CRCM
- ICBA Certified Compliance School – CCBCO Certified
- ICBA Certified BSA/AML Professional – CBAP
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist - CAMS