Charles J. Garrison, CPA Chief Executive Officer and Shareholder
Phone: (303) 382-5225
Charlie is the Chief Executive Officer and Shareholder. He joined the firm in 1994 and has more than 20 years experience in the banking industry.
Charlie started his career as a loan officer at First Interstate Bank in Fort Collins, Colorado. He managed a portfolio of commercial and installment loan customers, including production of new loans, servicing active loans, collections, and loan review.
He then moved to Poudre Valley Bank where he managed all operational, investment and cash liquidity needs of the bank. He was also responsible for compliance functions, in addition to income tax analysis and regulatory reporting.
He has also taught various banking-related courses and has been a speaker at numerous conventions and seminars.
Areas of Experience and Expertise
- Tax planning and compliance
- Fiduciary and estate tax compliance
- Internal audits for financial institutions
- Trust examinations for national and state banks
- Audits of common trust funds and various types of employee benefit plans
- Directors' examinations
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting, Colorado State University
Certified Public Accountant, Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants