When it comes to fiduciary services, Fortner, Bayens, Levkulich & Garrison is well-equipped to get the job done. We work with dozens of Trust Departments and Trust Companies with assets under management from $100MM to $3B, to ensure compliance with federal, state and IRS requirements. From Trust Examinations to Employee Benefit Audits to preparation of trust and estate tax return, FBLG has unmatched expertise in this complex and regulated arena.
What risk-assessment services do your offer?
We stay on top of regulatory changes and new fiduciary laws to keep you abreast of all need-to-know information. We make this happen through custom-built services that makes sense for your trust scenarios.
- Overall fiduciary risk assessments
- Regulatory compliance
- Review of account administration
- Review of operational controls
- Verification of assets held
- Review of efficiency and profitability
What about compliance and administration?
When it come to administration, we stay on the pulse of personnel compliance—here’s how:
The FBLG experience is unmatched—here’s why:
- Specialized expertise in the banking and finance industry
- 20+ years average experience among shareholders
- Ongoing, one-to-one engagement
- Consistency and accountability
- No hidden charges—just sensible financial advice
Have a specific question?
Contact our subject-matter expert, Charles J. Garrison, and he will answer all your questions relating to our trust services.
Other services we offer:
Audits designed exclusively for financial institutions—from directors’ exams to due diligence reviews.
Loan Review and Asset Management
Examination of your loan and asset portfolios—from cash-flow analysis to loan-grading verification.
IT Risk Management
Profiling your level of IT and security systems—from vulnerability assessments to cybersecurity controls.
Investigating your tax offerings—from regulatory compliance to planning to maximize savings.
Charles J. Garrison, CPA
Phone: (303) 382-5225
- Federal Funds Rate to be Cut?
- Did Congress Create a Friendlier IRS?
- FASB Requests Input on Accounting for Intangible Assets and Goodwill
- Volcker Rule Exemption
- FBLG Banking Letter - July 2019 Edition
- FBLG Banking Letter - June 2019 Edition