When it comes to fiduciary services, Fortner, Bayens, Levkulich & Garrison (FBLG) is well-equipped to get the job done. We work with dozens of Trust Departments and Trust Companies with assets under management from $100MM to $3B, to ensure compliance with federal, state and IRS requirements. From Trust Examinations to Employee Benefit Audits to preparation of trust and estate tax return, FBLG has unmatched expertise in this complex and regulated arena.
How, you ask?
- Overall fiduciary risk assessments
- Regulatory compliance
- Review of account administration
- Review of operational controls
- Verification of assets held
- Review of efficiency and profitability
- Preparation of trust tax returns
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns
- Audit of Employee Benefit Plans
- Preparation of returns for EB Plans
What risk-assessment services do your offer?
| || |
We stay on top of regulatory changes and new fiduciary laws to keep you abreast of all need-to-know information. We make this happen through custom-built services that makes sense for your trust scenarios.
What about compliance?
When it come to administration, we stay on the pulse of personnel compliance—here’s how:
The FBLG experience is unmatched—here’s why:
• Specialized expertise in the banking and finance industry
• 20+ years average experience among shareholders
• Ongoing, one-to-one engagement
• Consistency and accountability
• No hidden charges—just sensible financial advice
Our subject-matter expert Daniel C. Dibella is ready to talk tax services with you.
Support for audits designed exclusively for FIs—from directors’ exams to M&A
Asset Review Services
Examination of your loan and asset portfolios—from due diligence to documentations
IT Risk Management
Profiling your level of IT and security service—from vulnerability assessments to cybersecurity
Inspect what we compiled from community banks across the nation—and how your compensation stacks up
Daniel C. Dibella, CPA
- FBLG Banking Letter - September 2018 Edition
- Treasury Finding: IRS Needs to Work More Closely with States
- The Effect of the TCJA on Trusts and Estates
- New Opportunity Zone Investments
- IRS Proposes Regulations in Response to SALT Workarounds Adopted by Some States
- Wedding Bells