With the passage of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Acts, financial institutions must navigate new laws and tax procedures. Our tax experts can help your institution implement a tax strategy that will avoid any possible pitfalls relating to net operating losses, qualified business income and the allowance for loan losses. We closely examine your status to not only review the reasonableness of the income tax account balances, but also to determine areas of improvement before year end.
How can you help us stay tax-compliant?
| || |
Our staff is comprised of consummate pros in the area of bank taxation. You can rest assured we’ve brushed up on the latest developments affecting you, including:
What planning services do you provide?
Our primary goal is to net your bank the tax benefit it deserves. We take the least pitfall-laden path to get you there, emphasizing:
The FBLG experience is unmatched—here’s why:
- Specialized expertise in the banking and finance industry
- 20+ years average experience among shareholders
- Ongoing, one-to-one engagement
- Consistency and accountability
- No hidden charges—just sensible financial advice
Have a specific question?
Contact our subject-matter expert, Andrew A. Marshall, CPA, and he will answer all your questions relating to our tax services.
Explore other services we offer:
Audits designed exclusively for financial institutions—from directors’ exams to due diligence exams.
IT Risk Management
Profiling your level of IT and security systems—from vulnerability assessments to cybersecurity controls.
Monitoring of your regulatory needs—from annual ACH reviews to BSA/AML model validation.
Loan Review and Asset Management
Examination of your loan and asset portfolios—from cash-flow analysis to loan-grading verification.
Andrew A. Marshall, CPA
- The SECURE Act of 2019
- Getting Your Personal Tax Withholding Right for 2019
- Opportunities Expiring for Opportunity Zones
- Proposed Regulations Issued for Post S-Corporation Termination Distributions
- Tax Cuts 2.0
- Tax Proposals from the Campaign Trail