IT Risk Management
IT risk management and cybersecurity are vital for financial institutions and their clients. We will test your defensive systems to identify vulnerabilities and thwart threats before they arise. Onsite or via our remote technology capabilities, we will evaluate, recommend and implement workable policies and procedures.
Our IT risk management solutions include reviews and assessments for:
- Cybersecurity controls
- Internal/external vulnerability
- GLBA compliance
- Disaster recovery
- Business continuity
- SOX audit, consulting and controls
- SOC1, SOC2 and SOC3 engagements
- VISA PCI PIN Security assessments
- ATM and POS Security
What do you offer to address cybersecurity?
| || |
You need to be prepared for any risk threat to your institution’s controls—we can help with that in a variety of ways, including:
How can you help assess my FI’s vulnerabilities?
The potential for disclosure, misuse or destruction of your private customer information means assessment and protection is key.
What can you offer by way of GLBA compliance?
| || |
You need a solid foundation to effectively manage risk in your institution—we navigate GLBA regulatory issues, offering:
How can I work with FBLG to manage disaster recovery?
Planning ahead is paramount to managing potential disaster recovery—we provide:
The FBLG experience is unmatched—here’s why:
- Specialized expertise in the banking and finance industry
- 20+ years average experience among shareholders
- Ongoing, one-to-one engagement
- Consistency and accountability
- No hidden charges—just sensible financial advice
Have a specific question?
Contact our subject-matter expert, Keith Ferguson, and he will answer all your questions relating to IT risk management.
Explore other services we offer:
Audits designed exclusively for financial institutions—from directors’ exams to due diligence exams.
Investigation of your tax offerings—from regulatory compliance to planning to maximize savings.
Loan Review and Asset Management
Examination of your loan and asset portfolios—from cash-flow analysis to loan-grading verification.
Monitoring of your regulatory needs—from annual ACH reviews to BSA/AML model validation.
Keith A. Ferguson, CISA, CISSP, CRISC
- Data Compliance and Protection Challenges
- 2018 Financial Industry Breach Analysis
- FDIC's Information Technology Risk Examination (InTREx) Program
- Cybersecurity from the Inside Out
- Threat Pattern Evolution and Testing
- New Dog, Old Tricks – 2017 Breach Analysis