Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Developing an employee benefit plan that makes sense for your team and meets compliance standards is our primary goal. We offer planning, testing, documentation and reporting services that align with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act.
What we offer:
- 401(k) profit-sharing transaction reviews
- Income gain-and-loss reports
- Deferral/contribution analysis
- Third-party allocation and report compliance
- Deferral accuracy testing
- IRS Form 5500 audit and preparation
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) audit
How do you audit my bank's employee benefit plan?
You can customize which risk identification and internal audit services are required to best meet your Bank’s specific needs.
In order to build out a full scope of the state of your employee benefit plan, FBLG’s team conducts analysis on:
- Your payroll records
- Employee election form
- Plan documents
We utilize third parties and related trustees to obtain the necessary information to provide you recommendations and reports with real value to your operations as a financial institution.How do you audit my bank’s employee benefit plan?
The FBLG experience is unmatched—here’s why:
- Specialized expertise in the banking and finance industry
- 20+ years average experience among shareholders
- Ongoing, one-to-one engagement
- Consistency and accountability
- No hidden charges—just sensible financial advice
Have a specific question?
Contact our subject-matter expert, Charles Garrison, and he will answer all your questions relating to our employee benefit plan audits.
Explore other services we offer:
Loan Review and Asset Management
Examination of your loan and asset portfolios—from cash-flow analysis to loan-grading verification.
Audits designed exclusively for financial institutions—from directors’ exams to due diligence reviews.
Monitoring of your regulatory needs—from annual ACH reviews to BSA/AML model validation.
Investigating your tax offerings—from regulatory compliance to planning to maximize savings.
Charles J. Garrison, CPA
Phone: (303) 382-5225
- IRS Expands Retirement Plan Determination Letter Program
- Changes to the Disclosure Requirements for Defined Benefit Plans
- Deductibility of Employee Achievement Awards under the New Tax Law
- Employee Benefit Plan Master Trust Reporting
- M&A Employee Benefit Plan Considerations
- Employee Benefit Plan Refresher