Quality. Accountability. Timeliness.
Our firm expert will ensure your Bank’s financial audit and directors’ exam are accurate and prompt. You are connected directly with an engagement partner who is responsible for working with your Bank year after year
We don’t believe in adding unnecessary separation between your tax and audit operations—all work is performed by the same engagement partner to give you the most cost-effective audit service:
- On-site planning
- On-site risk assessment
- Regular review and recommendations
- Written reports—on your timeline
What about internal audit?
| || |
You can customize which risk identification and internal audit services are required to best meet your Bank’s specific needs.
How about mergers and acquisitions?
We strive to ensure you’re making the right M&A decisions for your Bank. With our considerable banking expertise, we evaluate your deal from every perspective:Analysis of merger transactions including cash, stock or a combination of both
Compliance Management Services Review
| || |
Your engagement partner will provide customized Compliance Management System (CMS) Reviews to ensure your Bank meets regulatory standards.
Our subject-matter expert Ryan Pospeck is ready to talk audit services with you.
Support for audits designed exclusively for FIs—from directors’ exams to M&A
Investigation of your tax offerings—form regulatory compliance to planning to maximize savings
IT Risk Management
Profiling your level of IT and security service—from vulnerability assessments to cybersecurity
Inspect what we compiled from community banks across the nation—and how your compensation stacks up
Ryan P. Pospeck, CPA
- FASB Approves Targeted Improvements to Lease Accounting Standard
- Regulatory Relief for Community Banks
- IT Governance: No Longer an Option - It is a Must
- IRS Confirms that Banking Pass-through Income is Eligible for New 20% Tax Deduction
- FBLG Banking Letter - August 2018 Edition
- Farm Bill Pushes Through Senate with Overwhelming 86 to 11 Bipartisan Vote