Our firm's experts will ensure your Bank’s financial audit and directors’ exam are accurate and prompt. You are connected directly with a shareholder, who is responsible for working with your Bank year after year.
We don’t believe in adding unnecessary separation between your tax and audit operations—all work is performed by the same shareholder to give you the most cost-effective audit service:
- On-site planning
- On-site risk assessment
- Regular review and recommendations
- Written reports—on your timeline
What about internal audit?
| || |
You can customize which risk identification and internal audit services are required to best meet your Bank’s specific needs.
How about mergers and acquisitions?
We strive to ensure you’re making the right M&A decisions for your Bank. With our considerable banking expertise, we evaluate your deal from every perspective:Analysis of merger transactions including cash, stock or a combination of both
Compliance Management Services Review
| || |
Your engagement partner will provide customized Compliance Management System (CMS) Reviews to ensure your Bank meets regulatory standards.
The FBLG experience is unmatched—here’s why:
- Specialized expertise in the banking and finance industry
- 20+ years average experience among shareholders
- Ongoing, one-to-one engagement
- Consistency and accountability
- No hidden charges—just sensible financial advice
Have a specific question?
Contact our subject-matter expert, Andrew A. Marshall, and he will answer all your questions relating to our audit services.
Explore other services we offer:
Loan Review and Asset Management
Examination of your loan and asset portfolios—from cash-flow analysis to loan-grading verification.
Investigating your tax offerings—from regulatory compliance to planning to maximize savings.
IT Risk Management
Profiling your level of IT and security systems—from vulnerability assessments to cybersecurity controls.
Monitoring of your regulatory needs—from annual ACH reviews to BSA/AML model validation.
Andrew A. Marshall, CPA
- Rule Simplifies Regulator Capital
- Proposals to Further Delay CECL Implementation: First by Lawmakers and Now by Standard Setters
- FASB Requests Input on Accounting for Intangible Assets and Goodwill
- It May Not be Just Your Loan Policy That Needs a CECL Update
- Joint Agency Capital Simplification
- High Volatility Commercial Real Estate and Loan Policies