Loan Review and Asset Management
There’s nothing like a seasoned expert tackling potential dings on your loan portfolio—before they even happen. Our professionals have worked within the banking industry and regulatory agencies an average two decades apiece. We count COOs, loan officers and internal auditors among our asset review team.
Our services include:
- Loan portfolio reviews
- Loan documentation
- Due diligence
- Allowance for loan-and-lease-losses analysis
How do you assess my loan portfolio?
| || |
The state of your FI’s loan portfolio is paramount to positive growth and future success. We sample what you have to obtain a fair representation and test against it, including:
The FBLG experience is unmatched—here’s why:
- Specialized expertise in the banking and finance industry
- 20+ years average experience among shareholders
- Ongoing, one-to-one engagement
- Consistency and accountability
- No hidden charges—just sensible financial advice
Have a specific question?
Contact our subject-matter expert, Daniel R. McDonald, and he will answer all your questions relating to loan review and asset management.
Explore other services we offer:
Regulatory ComplianceMonitoring of your regulatory needs—from annual ACH reviews to BSA/AML model validation.
Investigating your current tax offerings—from regulatory compliance to planning to maximize savings.
IT Risk Management
Profiling your level of IT and security systems—from vulnerability assessments to cybersecurity controls.
Audit ServicesAudits designed exclusively for financial institutions—from directors’ exams to due diligence exams.
Daniel R. McDonald
- Real Estate Rule Change
- FDIC Proposal Loosens Residential Appraisal Requirements
- Problem Loan Reports
- Positive Growth in Denver's Office Market
- The Importance of Annual Reviews
- SBA Reform Bill Passes Congress