Fortner, Bayens, Levkulich & Garrison, P.C., is a growing CPA firm located in Downtown Denver. We are a unique firm in that our practice specializes in accounting and consulting services for financial institutions. We have an excellent reputation in the banking industry as a result of prompt attentive service, our broad range of expertise and our emphasis on remaining abreast with current developments affecting the industry. Most of our growth is a result of referrals from satisfied clients.
Fortner, Bayens, Levkulich & Garrison, P.C., has a culture of excellence and professionalism. We believe that excellence is an attitude that ensures our firm:
- Provides the best customer service,
- Delivers the most value,
- Offers the most thorough advisory services, and
- Produces superior results to our client.
We are always looking for experienced accountants or advisory professionals with knowledge of the banking industry to help deliver these results.
At Fortner, Bayens, Levkulich & Garrison, P.C., we believe in providing meaningful, challenging work from the very first day. As a recent college graduate, you will begin building your knowledge about the complex world of community banking by working on actual engagements with experienced accountants.
- You will be assigned a mentor who will help you with adjusting to your first professional position.
- You will work in a team environment.
- As your comfort level with your assignments increases, so will your ability to take on new challenges.
Benefits of working at FBLG
Put your advanced accounting, taxation and consulting education and experience to work here at FBLG.
- In our client service approach, we integrate training in accounting, auditing and taxation areas to produce well-rounded individuals, capable of providing our clients with a broad perspective.
- New staff members are exposed to many facets of our engagements.
- Bank and SEC financial reporting requirements challenge our staff members to stay informed of current pronouncements and developments.
- Areas of taxation in which we provide expertise and consultation to our client banks and their key executives and stockholders include consolidated tax issues, mergers and acquisitions, deferred compensation and retirement planning.
From our Staff
“Everyone gets treated with respect here. The partners ask for my input and feedback. I get treated like a professional.”
“Great work environment, friendly coworkers, and knowledgeable staff. Employees will help you when you have questions and you can tell that people really do have a passion for what they do. It is such a great place to work.”
“This is a unique opportunity to work at a company where everyone specializes and works in a dynamic industry. Through the association with co-workers and exposure to a wide array of banking practices, employees are able to quickly get a unique understanding of auditing and accounting in the financial industry.”
Even if you do not meet our current needs, please feel free to upload your resume and we will keep it on file.